If you are thinking about a possible selection of a soccer tournament for your team please consider our Father's Day tournament during the weekend of June 16-18. When thinking of a location I am sure you consider not just your players but also their parents and grandparents. With that thought in mind you should consider our tournament. It can be a laid back, relaxing, fun weekend for all involved. Once you visit the Wilson area you will want to come back again.Reasons why you should register your team to play in the Wilson Fathers Day soccer tournament on June 16-18.
- We provide 3 officials for our games except U10 games, which will have one official, provided.
- Your team will play at least three games during the tournament.
- Games played at one location with ample parking.
- Locations available for team break areas.
- Online team registration available with scores and schedules posted online during tournament. Tweets will be posted to keep you informed of up to the minute information such as changes in the weather and game results. Tweets will start about the first of June.
- Reasonable prices on food and drinks onsite.
- Clear fresh air close to beautiful Lake Ontario shoreline.
- Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Wilson-Youth-Soccer-League-814323401977405/
Registration for the tournament closes on May 21. Click here for Team Application Form
We hope to see you, your players and their families June 16-15.